Free Hepatitis B & C Screening
Do you know…
- About 1 in 8 Vietnamese-Americans carries the hepatitis B virus.
- 1 in 12 Vietnamese-Americans carries the hepatitis C virus.
- 1 in 4 hepatitis B carrier will have liver failure or will have liver cancer.
- Vietnamese men have the highest rate of liver cancer in the world.
- Hepatitis is a silent killer. You may not experience any symptoms or pain until you have cancer or liver failure.
- Hepatitis B is a sexually transmitted disease that occurs at all ages.
- Hepatitis B is preventable!
- There are effective methods to treat hepatitis B & C.
Get tested for hepatitis B & C! It’s just a simple blood test.
Get vaccinated against hepatitis B! Three shots and you are protected for life
Sign up for free hepatitis B & C screenings. Contact VACF at (714) 751-5805. Or download the hepatitis registration form (click on the link below), print, complete the form and fax back to VACF at (714) 751-5824. If you are qualify, VACF will mail you the notice of the next available screening.
Free hepatitis B & C screening form